<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:07 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
HELLOWSS~~
IM SOOO BORED AT HOME...
HOLIDAES...HAIZZ...FIRST THREE DAES HAVE SUPPLEMENTARY CLASS...THEN THURS AND FRI NO MORE....SO DAMN SIANN...
NTH TO DO AT ALL...shytshytshyt...

M SOOOOO BORED MAN...WAT TO DO?
OTHER THAN MAPLE...HMMMM....
HAIZZ...
BTW..SRY FOR MY PAST POSTS...THE FONT COLOURS' ABIT TOO BRIGHT YEA? CUZ PREVIOUS BLOGSKIN ISH BLACK MAHH...SOOO SRY...I WILL TRY AND CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN IF I CAN FIND A SUITABLE ONE...=P

KK...NTH ELSE TO WRITE...
BBYES!! =)

COUNTING DOWN THE DAES TILL PSLE...

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: