<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:51 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
HELLOWS~
IM BACK!!
HAHA...LAME...
ABT THE PREVIOUS POST...THE ONE I WENT OUT WIF MY FWENZ THAT ONE....I ACCIDENTELY DELETED IT...UGHH...SRYY PPLE~
NTH HAPPENED LARHX...JUST WENT MY FWEN HSE AND DO THE STUPIID S.S PROJECT...IM NTT SAYING WHOSE HSE...PROTECT THE PERSON'S IDENTITY..HAHA...wat to sae? hmm...tomorrow goiing out wif my fwens...(yupp...again...) btt is ntt wif the same pple larhx...haha...is wif...nahh...tomorrow's post then i tell...heehee....kayy...is 2 boiis 2 gurls...1 of the gurls is miie larhx...of course...dun feel like saying anything else le...haiix...feeling veryy depressed...dunno y....feel like crying le...nth to post abt...byees...see whether tomorrow i still have the mood to post a not...haiix...

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: