<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


Sunday, February 18, 2007 4:54 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
I wrote your name in the sand
but the waves washed it away;
I wrote your name on my hand
but I washed it the next day;
I wrote your name on a paper
but I accidentally threw it away;
I wrote your name in my heart
and forever it will stay. <3

WEEEEEEE~
happy chinese new year everyone!
may uue all get LOADS of ANGBAOS filled with money. (:
hahahas.
yesterdae night;
my aunties and uncles came. haha.
they only 20+ goiing 30 years old lahh.
anywaes. we ate reunion dinner.

then around 11.30 like that horhh;
rashes broke out all over my body.
like damn lahh.
so itchy.
i thinkk i ate sth whichh i was allergic to.
but i dunnoe what.
then my mother wan bring miie go doctor derhh.
then my daddiie dun wan.
so my mother just put cream lorhhs.
andd YES!
the rashes no more lerhhs.
WHOOOO~
my face was swollen cuz of the rashes okayy.
it looked disgusting lahhhh.
andd i cried.
cuz i scared mahh.
it was damn damn gross.

then todae morning went my grandma's hse.
to bai nian.
andd i got ANGBAOS!
WOOTS~
i havent open yet luhhs.
so dunnoe how muchh inside.
hees;
then my aunty come.
then she bluetooth-ed me a lot of songs.
THANKK UUE! (:

then go home lorhhs.
my OLDER cuzziies came.
not those i usually hang out with.
they all 20+ years old worhhs.
two still studying at university;
andd one working liaoos.
aiiyarr.
i dun even talk to them.
then when i playing audition;
they keep looking.
a lot of stress nehhhhh. =X
hahhhhhhs.
im not used to pple looking at miie play.
got pressure.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
andd i only see them like once a year what.
so not used to talking to them.
aiiyarr. now only like 5+pm nehh.
nothing muchh to post. maybii at night if i can online;
then i see what else i can post lorhhs.






ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: