|
Sunday, October 28, 2007
6:07 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
HEYHO! :D im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack from japan people! ahhas, fun lahs. I’ll find time to upload the pics yea. a WHOLE lot lahs. heeehs, anyways, this shall be a really really long post(: EXAM RESULTS ; DnT – 31/50 overall – 69/100 grade – B3 MATHS – 56/100 overall – 54/100 grade – C6 GEOGRAPHY – 83/100 :D overall – 83/100 grade – A1 ART – 89/100 :D overall – 85.2/100 grade – A1 LITERATURE – 64/100 overall – 59/100 grade – C5 CHINESE – 68.8/100 overall – 70/100 grade – A2 ENGLISH OVERALL – 63/100 grade – B4 HOME ECONS – 75/100 grade – A1 HISTORY – 68/100 grade – B3 so, I got 8th position in class and 45th position out of whole cohort. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, happy lahs. and sooooooooooo, IM STAYING IN EXPRESS! yay me(: hahahaaa. PROMOTED TO 2/5! :DDD as for the JAPAN trip, I shall elaborate a bit :D cuz daddy’s sick, and he’s holding onto the camera ): so I’ll have to wait till he gets well. and so is the rest of my family. plus meeeeeeeeeeeeee D: damn illnesses ): 18th Oct ; took the 8.30am flight. so must report at 6.30am. lmao. left house at 6am sharp can. so tired. the flight was like 6-7 hours long. sit until my ass hurt. a lot. seriously laaaaaaaaaaahs. toilet somemore soooooooooo many people queue. -.- and the lunch was okay laaaaaah. I guess. so like reached NARITA AIRPORT at 3+ like that. waited until like 6 then can transit to OSAKA. -.- the flight 20 mins nia. so I slept. their 6pm in the evening is like singapore’s 8 pm can. veryvery dark. according to daddy and aunt ; ‘cause its autumn ; so they have days short and nights long. hhmmm. then took coach go eat before go hotel and SLEEEEEEEEP! nyahahahaa. but I took LOADS of pics before lahs. the hotel damn nice can<3> better than the rest siaas. the most high tech and most comfy one. called CROSS HOTEL. hahahahaaa. 19th Oct ; stupid tour guide say everyday must wake up at 6am. JAPAN TIME. and japan is one hour AHEAD of singapore. which means I have to wake up at 5am IN SINGAPORE. like wth. then eat breakfast (which sucked a WHOLE lot! hate it.) BEFORE HEADING OFF TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! yay! x) but suay suay laaaaaaaaaaaah. had to rain. whole day somemore. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. so right, tour guide tell us try one stimulator. it’s a ride nah. called spiderman. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun can. its like 4D like that lah. [note ; not lottery laaaaaaah -.- ] got heat, wind, water effects. nice sehhs. haaa. xD then go the nearby shopping mall makan. makan alr ; parents go shopping. I went to shop for presents ; hoho ; so good of me. x) by the time go back , only got time to go shop ard inside niaas. so yea lahs. daddy bought me two hello kitty keychains(: thank you daddy :D im acting shheeeeeesh. then go back bus then go one international buffet dinner restaurant or sth. wahpiang eh. damned packed can. I dropped my eat alr ; SHOPPING! nyahhahahaaa. a while nia. then go hotel orhorh lerhs. btw ; the hotel is the same(: 20th Oct ; woke up same time. -.- got breakfast ; which was also the same. [imagine if you had to eat the before heading off to KYOTO. slept in the bus. in fact ; everytime got long distances to cover ; I’ll be sleeping. must replenish mah. later come back got according to tourguide; Kyoto used to be the ancient capital city of japan during the samurai times before the emperor regained full control and power and moved the capital to Tokyo. lols. interesting eh. when reached ; super cold can. ‘cause got wind mahs. so naturally it’ll be cold. nearing winter. though I go there autumn. wore two jackets -.- dumb of me. anw, I picked up a lot of autumn leaves. I particularly loved one. maple leaf(: seriously sehs. mummy bought pinganfu for me(: walkwalk ; then mummy turn buy souvenirs. -.- go back bus ; cause I was shivering like hell. somemore its that cold; the Japanese students who were there still can eat ice cream. -.- guess they used to it lor. I cant really remember what happen next. when got photos ; easier to explain. hahhs. 21st Oct ; I only can remember we took the bullet train! yea lahs ; but not the fastest one ): the slowest one. called the shinkansen. zzz. faster than Singapore mrt a bitbit. hahhs. sorry people I cant remember the rest. though I remembered the hotel was called GRAND HOTEL. and it sucked. seriously. no good sleep. 22nd Oct ; woke up early ; and didnt complain one bit! :DD ‘cause we going mount fuji! yay me(: so the breakfast still sucked ; I still hate the breakfast. hhmm. so like tourguide say ; must see the weather good a not. and lucky for us ; YES! :D so like the whole entire journey to actually get to the bottom of mount fugi ; took dont knw how long. zzz. played uno on the way. retard sia. on the coach play. -.- can leh. ‘cause im smart enough to make it happen. wohohohos x) bhb-ing. lols. so we could make it up to the fifth station! above the clouds people! so I was happy lahs. damn happy. -.- the temp up there was like about 6 degrees Celsius I think. wore scarve ; gloves ; jackets ; still cold. =X had fun taking pictures. I TOOK MOST OF THEM(: then go down at ard their sunset time. the scenery was veryvery nice. :D shold have taken a picture of it. &*(@$^&$% oh nvms. hahahahas. then we go one so-called resort at the bottom of mount fuji. slept on tatami. its like mattress laid on the floor lor. -.- no bed. NO FAIR! TOUR LEADER GOT BED TO SLEEP! I wanna complain! hahahaha. must wear what ukata or sth. I dont knw how to spell lahs. ahhas, its like a kimono when worn. but pattern is different. no ribbon at the back. aahahhahaaaa. I look dumb wearing it. =X my cousin think he so then he act like a samurai. zzz. so retard. 23rd Oct ; WENT TO DISNEYLAND! :DD yay! its like a childhood dream come true laaaaaah(: lols. im acting the carpark was already filled will cars and coaches. soo many people. and there got parade! :D the parade is like super nice can. I love pinnochio and daisy! dumb. but really lah. they’re cute(: my sister was so THRILLED. -.- ahhhha. we went there for 8 hours(: good right. ahhas. ‘cause the queuing time very long. andand ; I finally tried a roller coaster. seriously lah. FIRST TIME IN MY WHOLE LIFE ; I FINALLY SAT ON A ROLLER COASTER. -.- you may find me lame ; dumb or whatever. but to me it means a WHOLE lot. veryvery fun(: my sis sat also. 3 years old nia leh. and she sat the first one. with my mother lah. I sat with my aunty. my sis just screamed along with others. -.- gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D I had real lots of fun there. and I took a lot of pics too. ahhas. mummy bought me a marie hairband. got two cat ears’ at each end. -.- my cousin bought the alien one. with three eyes. hahaha. I LOVE TOKYO DISNEYLAND! :DD okay ; im acting 24th Oct ; the day which I fell veryvery ill. the day which we went back to Singapore. woke up and had a splitting headache and felt giddy. when breakfast ; no appetite. though it was pancakes (finally something different), seee lah ; I so kelian lehs. until now still havent okay leh. ): zzz ; anyway ; parents all did last minute shopping lor. I just sat there like moron and slept. -.- when time to go aeroplane ; then alert. oh my gosh. -.- so dumb. go aeroplane and sleep until the lunch came. whoooooooooos. see ; i have a deduction. lack of sleep lead to my illnesses. ahhaaaaa. once again ; the flight was 7 hours! ): again sit until my ass hurt. zzzz. so now im back in singapore uhs. went to sch on thursday. wasnt feeling well after use your hands campaign thingy. went home ; got fever of 39.8 degree Celsius. SEEEEE! so kelian leh me. then someone still make me shout. -.- wahpiang. enough liao lahs. hahaha ; I think I have written enough lerhs. hehs. anyways, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: