<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


Saturday, October 13, 2007 4:14 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Yo people!
I know you all missed me lahs. wahahhaas. =X
and sorry uh,
for not updating for like a gazillion years
my damn computer just cant post
and I do not knw why.
the status bar never loads it all derhs.
hmm,
nvm about that lahs.
its like been five months since I posted.
so yea,
lets make this a really looooooooooooooooooong post. :D

MAY ;
HAPPY BELATED BDAY KRISMINE! :D
HAPPY BELATED BDAY AUNTIE! :D

had the mid year exams.
and I failed three subjects.
THREE!
zzz.
maths, literature (which I failed cuz of the damn essay), and science.
overall,
its just maths.
and damn it.
the midyear maths,
I got 48/100 seh.
its so effing ugh.
nvm, over lerh lahs.
im still so pissed over that.

and also,
had class performance! :DD
had fun during rehearsals.
lucky its like performed in front of sec1 and sec2
otherwise Im gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
so like had a mixture of diff songs.
from diff races.
yea, so the first starting act was like some girls singing.
damn the computer had probs and then the song came out with kiddish voice.
eeeek.
then dance!
ahhahahaaaa.
very nice I guess.
its fun to run ard backstage without getting caught by mr singh(:

June;
HAPPY BELATED BDAY TWINNIE! <3
HAPPY BELATED BDAY LINGLING! :D
HAPPY BELATED BDAY YVONNE! :D
HAPPY BELATED BDAY MICHELLE! :D
HAPPY BELATED BDAY JABRINA! :D

I think that’s all. =X
hm, happy bday to all whose bday are in JUNE! :D

oh ya, went genting from the 15th to 17th.
with my cousins and family.
it was pretty much enjoyable.
took damn lots of pics uh.
but I didn’t bring my hp go.
cuz daddy don’t let. :(
so use my cousin hp.
ahha. fun.
on the way,
played gameboy all the way. =X
ahha.
a bit childish. =P
who cares lah.
at least I had fun.
but quite cold though.
a lot of fun rides. xD

JULY;
HAPPY BELATED BDAY VALERIE! :D

some things happened.
*not telling*

AUGUST ;
HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :DDDDD
HAPPY BELATED BDAY KIMBERLY!
HAPPY BELATED BDAY XINLIANG! -.-
HAPPY BELATED BDAY JIERU! :D
HAPPY BELATED BDAY SINGAPORE! :D

so I had the WORST bday ever.
sure, I had wishes and gifts from my friends.
my parents didn’t even care if it was my bday.
they didn’t even wish me nor even buy me the most simplest bday cake.
they force me to study like hell on my bday.
they didn’t let me enjoy on my bday.
obviously I cried.
yea, but no one cared.
so who cares.

thanks you guys for being there for me. <3

SEPTEMBER ;
NO HAPPY BELATED BDAY MUMMY.
HAPPY BELATED BDAY TEACHER BELIN! :D
HAPPY BELATED BDAY TWINS! :D
HAPPY BELATED BDAY SENIOR MICHELLE! :D
HAPPY BELATED BDAY CHERI! :D

had common tests.
I PASSED MY MATHS! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I was like so super duper happy man.
ahhas.

OCTOBER ;
HAPPY BELATED BDAY SANDY!
HAPPY BELATED BDAY AMANI! :D
HAPPY BELATED BDAY LITING! :D
HAPPY BELATED BDAY JINGSHI! :D
HAPPY BELATED BDAY XINNI! :D
HAPPY BELATED BDAY YAOZHONG! :D
[don’t say I never wish you hor! (: )

had endofyear exams.
SO HARD!
I think Im gonna fail my maths again.
haiis.

ONCOMING EVENTS ;
HAPPY BDAY VENUS!
HAPPY BDAY SHIYI DARDAR! <3
18TH TO 24TH – GO JAPAN! :DDD

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: