<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


Wednesday, March 12, 2008 9:41 AM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
HOHOHO :D
Im in school now can .
Haha , shhh =x

Anyway ,
Here's some laaaaate news ! :]
TWOFIVE WON THE CHEERING COMPETITION FOR SEC2 COHORT~
Wooooooooooooots ! :DDD
I thought we wouldnt win since the other classes were super nice la .
So shocked when we win man !
Hehhhh :D
And i stood in front ,
bet i look dumb lo :/
Hurhur .
Wys say i jump very high o.o
Ohmytians .

X-country .
I got sunburn !
Awwwww .
That run is like so big la .
Walked 3/4 of it , hoho ;X
Leg cramp what , cant help it .
Hehhhhhhhhhh .
Whatever , the ground was muddy , and my shoe went from white to brown .
Gross .

These days ,
been facing lots of problems .
They are coming all at the same time ,
Im gonna breakdown soon .
Its like friendships cant be maintained , having arguments over a small matter , family having stupid quarrels for nothing , and some personal problems i dont wish to say .
Believe it or not , sometimes i cry at night , where no one would hear .
Im used to keeping certain things to myself .
Its just natural , i guess .
I dont share my problems with others .

Shant elaborate more , will post when i feel like it .
Hurhur , ending the post here :D

Loves ,
Jamie <3

I dont want things to be this way ,
I want my old life back ,
not the one with problems headed towards me like bullet trains which doesnt stops .
Im running away from the truth , hoping this will lessen the pain , the hurt .
With each passing day , the pain is killing me .
I aint forcing you to make a choice , neither do i want you to rush to a decision .
I'll continue to wait bahs , till the day i can no longer .
Just hoping things wouldnt change ,
Thats all i yearn for , a simple trust and hope .

I really feel like giving up , i feel miserable :/

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: