<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


Sunday, March 23, 2008 5:48 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Ignore this post . Merely for me to read only .

Though things didnt turned out the way i thought it should have , it feels weird . I dont know why , there's this strong feeling inside of me that tells me you're gonna choose her . It aint that easy as it seems . Yes , i may just be saying all these things as such , but i mean it . I dont contradict myself with things im uncertain of . I contradict myself with lies over and over again . This doesnt happens once or twice . Everyday , the same problems are faced , what do you think i should do ? I cant balance things out , as it aint easy . One thing im ascertain of , is that changes occurs and theres nothing i can do about it . It aint obvious , but i can tell . Its easy if you know whats going on around you .

If everything occured because of one person , is it really worth it ? Just because someone change , a friendship turns sour . Is that really neccessary ? Everyone's changing , even you and I . You cant expect someone to stop at one pace and you keep moving on . Everyone's changing everyday . People move on as they should , even i do . After 4 months , the r/s didnt last , we broke and he and i are still friends . Its not that hard to face him anymore . I've moved on with life , i learnt to accept the fact that we didnt last . The promises he broke , the lies he said , it all doesnt matter anymore . But that happen a year ago . It isnt really worth remembering . He wasnt the guy i thought he was , blinded by love i guess . Love , such a wondrous yet dangerous thing . Easy to fall in it , yet hard to get out of it . Letting go , moving on , its all part of life . I no longer yearn for much , the only thing i yearn for , is just a stable life , and focus on my studies . Maybe thats the only way to get my mind off things . Im learning to let go , even though its hard .

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: