|
Saturday, March 29, 2008
10:40 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Im back to normaaaaaaaaaaaal , at least i think so ): Hurhur , got the worst heartbreak yesterday la . Ah fine whatever . Love hurts , its natural . I just have to get used to getting heartbreaks . Anywayyyyyy , i sincerely thank those people listed in my previous post can . Without them , i would have broken down and stabbed myself already . I LOVE THEM LOADS LA . I couldnt care about this effing thing anymore la . Damn it , i cant help feeling that pang of sadness inside me . Must be the moodswings . UGH , shit . Got tagged by BESTF♥ to do this ; I have to name ten things that made me happy recently ; and tag back ten person to do this . 1] Baking cookies and chocs ! :D 2] Being with my superdupergood friends 3] Audition with BESTF & people :D 4] BESTF said i was her BESTFRIENDDDDDDDDDDDDD♥ 5] Passed tests 6] Yesterday's dance practice :D 7] Sleeping -.- 8] Promise the TWINLOOK with BESTF in June :D 9] SUPERDUPERGOOD friends for cheering me up when im effing depressed :] 10] Crapping with friends , heees . You guys are tagged yo :D -Venus -Cheri -Shaun xD -Teresa -Haoyang -Jingyu -Huiyu -Qiyou -Sushi ? xD -Jamie Twinnie DONE # Muchloves . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: