|
Friday, March 28, 2008
9:14 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Now everything seems clear to me . So what , you dont dare to come clean with your own answer ? I have to figure out everything by myself ? Do you know how tiring this is , i dont even know what this world has come to anymore . At the very least tell me the answer , this saves me the time from the hurt and everything . Im supposed to avoid you , ignore you ehs . I wont and thats because i have a clear conscience , i dont hurt others with my own fucking actions or anything . I dont have guilt or lies to hide . If you cant be truthful with me , i rather to have nothing to do with you at all . I rather wish i hadnt known you at all . Everything's changed , the promises you made , you broke them . I wont hate you for this , for nothing comes out of hatred . I just want thinggs to be back to how it was . Is that selfish to ask for ? ______________________________________________ And im Special thanks to venus & yensoon , for all the help and words of comfort , but it doesnt really help much though . Sorry . I need time to sort out my feelings and time to think . Thanks anyway <3 Muchloves . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: