|
Saturday, March 15, 2008
10:49 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Sometimes , i get this feeling that i know who you're going to choose . And sometimes , i get confused and cry . Do you know how much this hurts me more than it hurts you ? I found out who are they . And guess what , i realised a lot of things since then . I really wished i never read her blog , nor your blog alrights . It just links them all up . I wanna know the truth , your answer . Even if you're unwilling to make a decision now , sooner or later , you need to , you have to . And in the end , the ones getting hurt arent you nor her . Its the other two of us alrights . Giving up may be the only option , i guess . But i cant , i feel the hurt everytime i try to let go . Letting go is hard . Although you said all those words , which made me have a little hope (baaaaaaaaah im so dumb) Im sinking deeper and deeper . You make promises , But do you think you're ever able going to keep them ? Whether your decision hurts me or not , i just want the answer from you . One word , thats all i need . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: