|
Saturday, April 12, 2008
5:15 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Changed blogskin ; old one la . Hahaha :D I still think this is nice . SpeechDay ; Got up super early today , dont know why -.- Prepared before going school . Waited until dont know what time then go AVA room , LOL . Got ready with everything , from makeup to costumes . Hahaaa , everyone was rushing like mad when there's like 3h for us to prepare -.- Lol , oh wells . Prepared everything and practiced . Mygosh , i look like a complete retard siah . I put makeup like never put like that , wth . Whatever la , had fun camwhoring and practising . SinWai is cuteeeeee and hyper seys , haha . And she's pretty with her makeup on (: Till 10+ like that , think after parade ended , had burger to eat . I ate the slowest la , toot . Did some touchups then went to wait outside the hall . Something happen to nadia and her sister . Aww , cheerup babe (: Finally , our turn :D Bet i danced like a moron like that , my shoe felt like it was flying out already la ._. Ahahaa , then ran upstairs , changed and went homesweethome . Im so tired now can :/ Think im sick again , sian . Muchloves . I really cant help feeling this way . I cant help doubting you for everything that you've said to me . I cant help feeling that the only reason why you chose me isnt because you truly have feelings for me . Damn this feeling la . Its not that i dont trust you , its just that i have my own insecurities alright . Sorry ): |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: