|
Friday, April 11, 2008
8:18 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Changing blogskin soon ; still editing it :D ♥060408 ; I love youuuuu <3 _________________________________________________________ Tmr's speech day , like finally can . After all the practices and efforts we've put in , finally the day has come . LOL , im gonna miss the practices ): Had so much fun can , all the laughs and fun we had . Awww , i cant believe its gonna be oevr tmr ): Oh wells , life's like that . I love tuesday's practice :D FullDressRehearsal , due to the rain , parade got cancelled . Hall performance continued , as usual . We were rushing like mad on the fourth floor , changing into costumes and getting ready . Waited like a loooooooooooooooong time before finally going into the hall and waited backstage . Finally can perform la , but cant wear specs so yeah , i cant see anything ._. I look like a moron without specs , ahaha . Danced , and blahhhh . Changed out of costume and went to eat . In fact i didnt eat , oh whatever . Bused home after that , and slept (: I love crapping with venus :D and she's the only one i can ever confide my secrets with in school . Ohyah , and nadia's craziness , haha :D I love you , and i mean it . Muchloves . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: