|
Thursday, April 03, 2008
3:16 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
!#%$&$@^&!~ Screw himmmmmm ! Argh . In case you dont know , the him is my classmate . And yeah , i hate him like holl loads . He used my phone in class which he took without asking , and got caught by MrAzhar . Sorry for starting of the post with such things and vulgars . Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , You say you arent sure of your answer , just because you dont wish to hurt anyone of us . I said i will let go of you , and i really wish i can . Its hard , too hard . I really feel like cutting myself now . Waiting in enless pain isnt worth it i guess . Had a And i love Venus's hyperness :D My name is all over her post , honoured man :D Im not honoured to be dreamt of my babyfats by STUPID LAN MEI can . LOL~ Randoms ;; (: Im the Hurhur , gotta get my studies back on track . I miss bestf ): Gahhhhhhhhhh , im facing like hell loads of troubles nowadays . ): Yeah , i think im changing blogskin soon . Hrrrrrrrrrrr , sorry venus :D But i love you loaddddds <3 Muchloves . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: