|
Friday, May 02, 2008
8:42 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
030508 ; advanced birthday wish to chinteng didi ;D enjoy your birthday yahs , goodluck for your psle worhs . Love ya :} my didi is darn cute can ;D Officially chionging for MYE already , no more slacking . STUDY GROUP PEOPLE ? :D I met jiakhee korkor today . HE IS HEARTLESS ONE CAN ~ Hahahaaa , he chap besty also mai chap me one can . Eeeees , and i wished him happy birthday for nothing . LOL . Okay whatever . Im acting childish . And certain stuff happen after that , which i dont wish to mention . met didi and gave him his birthday card :} Ending post here . Muchloves , EU NOE , tag with your name please . NO ONE INSULTED YOUR FRIEND AYES . LOOK , IM SORRY FOR SCOLDING AT YOUR FRIEND YAHS . BUT IF SHE DIDNT START IT , WHY SHOULD I EVEN START SCOLDING HER MAN . AT LEAST IM APOPOGISING ALRIGHTS . WHETHER TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT , UP TO YOU . I JUST WANNA MAKE PEACE ; I MEAN IT :D |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: