|
Saturday, May 17, 2008
1:05 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Changed blogskin and blog song peepos ^^ Haaaas , the previous blogskin was temporary . And venus , this is not complicated la , its the brushes that makes it look complicated , hoho xD I still like this song alot alot alot (: Got back all my results for both MidYear and Overall . And the results sucked . Haaaas , oke whatever . I failed maths midyear can . Shitxzx , and i lost marks due to careless mistakes all over the place . Damn it la oke . Only 13 peepos passed , thats like less than 1/3 of the class passed ! Alot of us cried when getting the results lorhs , and its the first time i see people who usually appear to be so hyper and cheerful , cry . Im not naming anyone . Even people who passed can cry , like wtf . So people who fail like me , should cry their hearts out isit -.- Hurrrrrrrrs . Got second in class for english midyear :} Hohos , first is FarhanZ lehhhhhhh ! Surprisingly . LOL . Didnt expect to get a B4 for english -.- Thought will fail siah . MidYear ; English - B4 Maths -D7 D: Science - B4 Chinese - A2 Geography - B4 DnT - A2 Literature - B4 Art - C6 (omfg .____.) Overall ; English - B4 Maths - C6 :D Science - B3 Chinese - B3 Geography - A2 DnT - B3 Art - C5 Literature - B3 Class Position : 10th ; Level Position : 70th Woots , got 10th in class :D Imma happy like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! Heees :} Enough about that , having to know that my grades did improved , im happy enough already . And you peepos , stop saying im smart oke , im not . The main thing is whether you studied or not . Not saying that you guys didnt study luhs . Hello ? Didnt i tell you i will fail maths ? I did , didnt i . When i say i didnt know how to do those papers , i mean it okay . Im not saying that just because you guys are saying those things . I wasnt faking that i didnt know how to do , i really didnt know how to . Its not because im smart thats why i passed my exams . So those peepos in those top schools who get A's in everything are super duper uber genius la , if you say im smart . No offence ^^ I AM NOT SMART (: Hmmmms , drama may not be all that bad . Had fun on both thurday and friday . Friday did "living picture" . So like acted out a scene just like a picture and must stay frozen . Had fun uhs , laughed hell lots . Hahaa , havent had much fun like this during enrichment programs for a long time already lorhs . LOL . I dont know why , but i feel so weird inside . I feel like telling someone about something , but i dont know who or what . I feel like crying my heart out , but i cant . Somehow . Oh wells , not the first time anyway :/ Maybe im just over reacting or maybe im just being too sensitive . Hurrrrrrs , i dont like this feeling ): And there's so much things i wanna say , but i don tknow how to . I fear alot of things might happen , and maybe thats the reason why im feeling like this . :/ Okay , whatever . I miss him alot laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ): Haaaalehlooyaaaahs peepos (: Have a greatgreatgreat day ~ ; Love can make miracles change everything , lift you from the darkness and make your heart sing , Love is forever when you fall , it's the greatest power of all . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: