|
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
8:47 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
CHANGED BLOGSKINNNNNN ! (: Comments ? Haha , abit too purple-ish , but nevermind la , i like purple :D Ohoh , besty's back from camppppppp ! Woohs , i miss her loads la~ okayokays , enough of my craps . Shall post about yesterdayyyy . --------------------------- Went out with Venus yesterday . Last minute planning on monday night -.- Yeapyeaps . Anyway , I woke up late and therefore as usual , i was late -.- okay nevermind . I rushed down to the interchange , and Venus was like walking halfway to my house already ? Hmms , went to interchange and bused to Downtown . Walkedwalked around , before going to eat . That place is damn cold okay ! I wearing long sleeve still cold lehs ._. AND MY THROAT IS STILL SORE ! gahhhhhs , went to some hk restaurant or sth . Venus ate wanton noodles , i ate bread with icecream :D && , I spend like10bucks on that meal okay ! Sheesh . Went to cinema to buy tickets and we got the back rows , watched IndianaJones4 (: 1h till the show , went to buy donuts , wahahaaas . FINALLY OKAY ! I miss the donuts there la D: Venus bought her bubble tea before going into the cinema . I swear , the movie is niceeeee ! :D But there's some parts which are like scary can ;x i get creeped out easily , hurhurs . VENUS IS SLOWWWWW ~ (hahahahaa) there's this part of the movie where everybody started laughing first , and before the laughter died down , then she start laughing -.- LOLLLL . There's this disgusting part where the ants got squashed into slime or sth , eww . Nobody in the cinema say anything la , then me and venus was like "eeeee!" so loudly can -.- The only two people reacting , HOHO . Then everyone looking at us , piang ehs . Movie ended , went to walk around the whole dte cuz it was raining . Started WALKING to whitesands from dte when the rain was smaller . JIANFEI :D Hahahaa , nothing much really . Went library and slacked awhile before heading home . Today ; I finally started on my homework ! :D Hoorays for me ~ Late afternoon , RAINED HEAVILY AND I STARTED SNEEZING LIKE SHIT D: (even now :/) &&besty came to find me , straight after her camp okays , im so touched laaaaaa :D Haha , chatted awhile and she headed home . Besty , dont worry so much on all those problems okay . Like what others have said , think it throughly . I cant say everything here la , tell you face to face someday (: Twinnie tagged me to do sth on her blog , hmms . Shall do it tmr . the worst part is , her blog cant copy and paste , dieeee :/ Nights all . 2daysmoreeeeeeee , ily & imy badly ): |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: