HELLO .
I think im alright now . Hopefully anyways .
I just wanna forget about everything that has happened . Can ? :/
No more arguments , no more doubting , no more problems .
I believe you , thats all im willing to say .
booooooooooooos , my eyes are swollen ! ):
Anyway .
Been looking through my photo albums , photos from young :D
I laughed like hell la , some were candid shots -.- I realised i look damn retarded with short hair and rounded specs . Short as in at the ear thereeeeeeeeee ._. So kuku okay , and its super hilarious . HAHAHAA . I have a gazillion photo albums and the ones i looked through were those taken when i was 6-7 years old . I bet my baby photos sure alot alot , according to mummy when i was like 1-3 years old , i super like to pose in front of the camera . Thats like what the fish man ._. I didnt know that , seriously -.-" Enough of craps .
But at least looking through these photos made me feel better {:
Dont think i will make my blog unprivated anytime soon , so.. sorry besty ;x
HAHAA , depends though . See my mood {:
Okay , i need go put eye mo on eyes now .
BYE :D
W.Love ♥ ;