<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


Thursday, June 12, 2008 12:07 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
HEYHO ! :B
I know i havent been blogging much , mostly cuz im lazyyyyyyy .
And my si besty asked me to update , so here i am :D
But it isnt gonna be a long post , so.. hahahaha :x
Everything is so screwed canxzx . My group havent even start on the literature proj which concerns our whole CA marks . And there's like less than two weeks to complete it . Argh ,

I MISS BESTY !
I MISS VENUS !
I MISS JINGYI !
I MISS EVERYBODY ! {:
wahahhaahaas , im being random :D

{Tuesday}
Mummy took leave for three days ! ._.
Tuesday to Thursday , dont know for what ehs .
Anyhooos ,
Went out with Mummy and Cousin go watch KungFuPanda :D Super nice canxzx , haha . Then i suaysuay see weiyang there , piang ! I rather any other person then him can ! Somemore watch same movie , eeee ! Lucky i sit last row , wooooohs {:
Go shopshop awhile before heading home . Nothing much really .

{Wednesday}
Stayed at home whole day . Packed and cleared my stuff . Woohhhhs , i can finally see my table :D (lame , ahahaha -.-) I spent 2hrs plus to clear all my unwanted stuff can . Thats like , i can rather use that time go study or sth , HAHA . Im almost done with my holiday homework :D Yay me , but i still left like alot la -.-" Had chicken rice for dinner , grandma cook derhs {: LOL , i sound retarded ._______.

{Today}
/Editedddddd !
IM BACKKKKKKK :D
Went to watch TheIncredibleHulk today {: Hahaha , rushed there to buy tickets . Lucky still have seats , hohos . Didnt get the back seats , oh wells ): But the movie overall okay la . Since im not really a fan of these type of movies , LOL . I prefer KungFuPanda , yay me :D But thats my opinion la , since i have a childlike thinking ^^ Andanddddd , i saw alot of people i used to know in primary school , HAHAHAAAA !
that dumb cousin of mine cannot stop talking throughout the whole movie , walaos -.-


&&. BESTY , SEEEEE ! I POSTED ! :D
HAHAHA , I LOVE YOU LA ! <3
Sorry i couldnt make it for fruits outing today because Mummy was at home ): But i hope you guys had fun {:


Im done with posting , hohoos :D
W.Loves ♥ ;
imissyou ):

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: