|
Saturday, June 28, 2008
9:15 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Uh , hello (?) Like who cares if my blog's dead man -.- LOL . I dont feel like blogging about my first week of school . Simple reason : Bad . Hahaha , okay whatever . But im like super happy to see Venus and Jingyi lor :D Anyway , if you wanna spam , spam without honour {: Cuz spammers are suckers . If you come here just to spam , i'll say , " go get a life man ! " -.- You dont like me , then in the first place dont even click on my link , dumbo . Its either you dont understand english , or you dont know how to read . HAHA . Ohoh , Nobody asked you to love me man , if loving me makes you ugly , your problem , because hating me really wouldnt make you pretty . I DONT NEED YOU TO LOVE ME -.-" And talking about respect , you're lame . So tadah , i deleted your tags (: Bye . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: