|
Saturday, July 05, 2008
11:17 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Boo . Have been feeling moody nowadays , i dont know why (?) Maybe cause my sitting arrangement in class is now right smack at the side , it gives me more time to daydream/think . {hahaha , i got pay attention in class though :x} I dont like thinking about stupid things which makes me cry . I dont like thinking about all the possiblities that could happen . Ahhhhhhhhhhh , im going crazy just thinking about it . FORGET FORGET FORGET ! :D I POSTED . and im not posting until common tests are over , so tadaaaaaaaaaa {: |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: