|
6k'06 is ♥♥♥ to the maxzx :D
Thursday, August 28, 2008
9:37 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
I SWEAR I LOVE 6K'06 LIKE LOADS LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! :D Having a mass chat with all of them now . Ohkays , not exactly all , but a few [: All so enthu laaaaaaaaaaaaaa eh . ALMIGHTY 6 :D HAHAHHAAA , crap . I miss them loads man ! Its been like donkey years since we all last met up . Awww , tears tears tears ): So tmr we're planning on meeting outside EPPS at 1pm , and have a mini 6k gathering :D Okayokay ? Whoever wanna go , go ah . Dont want then nevermind lo . I wanna see MR THIRU tmr ah ! :X LOL . Im being random here , so yeah . FORGET IT IF YOU DONT WANNA TELL ME ANYTHING , One question , JUST WHAT AM I TO YOU ? ): did i really made a wrong choice right from the start ? I dont know , i really dont know . Will you pick me up if i fall ? )': |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: