|
Saturday, August 09, 2008
4:55 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE ! ♥ (p.s : I wanna see the parade and fireworks !) Why the parade ? Simply cuz Cheri and Jingyi are involved in it :D And i think its gonna be quite nice this year . Why the fireworks ? Cuz they claimed this year's fireworks is awesome ._. Hahahaha , okay im gonna stop crapping . But yes , the above are all true . Hmmmmmm . I wanted to post about something but i forgot whats that something to post . Someone wake me up please ? Or slap me in the face also can . I need someone to jolt me back into reality . I dont know why i have to keep telling myself some stupid things and it reflects in my dreams . Yes , im pretty serious about this . I dont know why either , but it just do . Just the other day , i had a really really really weird dream . I dont wish to elaborate on it cuz its darn scary . Shheeeeesh . Watched the Beijing'08 Olympics this morning . Its like so cool laaaa . Especially the weightlifting and gymnastics ones . My mouth was wide open during the weightlifting segment . The weightlifters are female for goodness sake , and they can lift weights of up to 117kg ?! (*gasps*) Thats like , omfgxzx . Ohkayyyy , i remembered something . My inspiration(s) come from miss LIMJUANHUI :D She's the best la , i love her to bits la dey . LOL , so here's your credit . Seee ah , dont say i never credit you BIGBIG xD THANKYOUUUUUUUU for teaching me how to edit photos nicer and faster , THANKYOUUUUUUUU for introducing certain songs to me , THANKYOUUUUUUUU for your recommendations on which websites to use for the media resource . Last but not least , thanks for remembering my birthday (: I just remembered i told Teresa that i'll be joining them to play audition just now . And it totally slipped my mind . Oh wells , it doesnt matter now . Think they went off already , LOL . Neverminds , think i lost all my skills already . Afterall , i havent played audition in ages . After audition added all those Thai songs , which i dont likeeeeee , I hardly play at all . Plus audition's so lag nowadays , pfftttttt . Enough of this , im like talking nonsensical and random stuff . HAHAHAHA . Im tired , (yawns) Neverminds , I shall tahan all the way until the ndp ends :D Okaaays , im done posting ^^ Bye . imissyou. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: