<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


I sorta ♥ today , yupyups [:
Friday, August 29, 2008 8:48 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
i wanted you to be there when i fall
i wanted you to see me through it all
i wanted you to be the one i loved
i wanted you, i wanted you
i wanted you to hold me in my sleep
i wanted you to show me what i need
i wanted you to know just how down deep
i wanted you, i wanted you ..
---
I am damn irritated and pissed with my current condition -.-
Im having , slight fever , cough , flu , headache and im very tired .
And i think im getting a sorethroat soooooooooon :/
RAWRS ; BOOOOS (!)
I cant take it anymore , i really dont know when i will break down .
Should be pretty soon , i think :/
Ohwells .

Okeeees , to the point nows .
Had TeachersDayCelebration today .
Quite okay la , it would have been better if it wasnt sick ):
So like went school early in the morning and when i reached school then i realised i didnt sign my travel declaration form . I brought it along for nothing , then now the paper like kiamcai alreadys , LOL ._.
Assembled , then had the aces walk .
Like shorter than last year one leh , so fast walk back liaos , hmm .
Went hall for performance after that .
The hall damn cold la , and my eyes were darn itchy so i rubbed them , and they became like red la .
Krismine scare me say veryvery red -.- Thank you lo , hahaha :D
The hall performance quite okay la , quite boring also , hehs .
Had recess after that but stayed in class cuz i was cold .
Walked around for awhile before going near the staircase there watch the games .
Cheered for awhile , after that got slight headache so no reaction lerhs , LOL ._.
Thereafter returned to class , and got back progress card [:
Im so happy with my results okay , no C's , like finally la .
The only thing is i thought i will fail Englih cuz i didnt hand in alot of things like JuneHolidayAssignment and the BookReviews etc .
Surprisingly i didnt , yay :D
Hmm , so anyway .
Before that , wished MsTan and MrsNeo "Happy Teachers Day" , and presented all our gifts and cards .
MsTan got like almost on whole box ah , i think . Hoho .

Went back to EPPS after that , rushed there .
And it was raining slightly ah , i think .
Met loads of people there man , aww .
I saw Jiakhee , Fazliana , Traci , Desiree , Ernest , Reynard , Aqilah , Joohwee , Jan , Sheryl , Weiren , Jillian , Juanhui and a few others yo .
Oh happyhappy [:
Hahaha , and i think i stop growing liao lahxzxzx .
Reynard and Weiren keep disiaoing me , just because they taller than me lerhs ):
I cant believe i used to be taller than them when i was in p6 can .
Reynard keep saying , "Where's jamie ah , where's jamie " -.-
Walaoxzx , ah whatever :/
So a few of them went off , and the rest of us ,
Me , Jiakhee , Ernest , Jean , Jeannie , Jillian , Aqilah , Joohwee and Teresa went ws eat .
Yupyups , but when reached there , cannot decide what to eat .
In the end decided to eat macs , and limjiakhee kor blanjahed me :D
Wooooohs , thanks yo ! [:
Ate and crapped around for awhile .
We were like listing everyone in 6k'06 ah . And we keep forgetting who left out , LOL .
I swear , i miss those days ):
Thereafter everyone went their separate ways .
And home i went , i slept like almost 2h la , was really tired .
Pig la me , tsk -.-
--
Shiyi baobehbeh , cheer up girl . We're both in the same situation alrights , i understand what you're going through . Believe me , i've got it worse . You guys may not be as close as last time , but i believe you guys will really last long . I dont think it'll be like your past alrights . At least he apologised to you , so i dont think its that bad . Smile my dear . I love you yo ! [:
--
Its been a really rough year for me this year ; can things get any worse ? D:
I've got alot of things i wanna say to you , but i dont know how .
I dont know whats going on now .

I cant feel your concern and love for me anymore ):
Or maybe im just over sensitive , i dont know .
(SHE , must be the most happy one hearing this , i guess)
So what if i have faith in this r/s ?

You said you maybe dont , and thats what hurts okay .
Now , i really dont know if i have any more faith .
Why is it that you tell her things that you will never ever tell me unless i ask ?
I dont know , i really dont know .
I know your studies are important , i know you're stressed out because of problems at home and your O's and prelims are coming .
But the thing is , you said you would tell me your problems , share them with me .
But since when did you ever do that ? Ask yourself .
To the point of not contacting for those few days in a row , think about how would i have felt .
Neglecting me is enough , i dont need any more hurt and pain coming from you .
Try and understand me will you . Im not taking this easy either .
I know im dumb, im stupid and im weak . But thats me , what do you want me to do ?
NO girl will like it if their own boyf has feelings for another girl okay .
But how did i react , i took it like nothing happened and held on .
I thought perhaps , maybe one day it will fade somehow .
But i guess it wouldnt be so easy .
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO , TELL ME .


; IM DYING INSIDE , YES I AM ♥

/Long post , done .

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: