|
Saturday, August 02, 2008
3:39 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
I understand, i know somebody broke your heart before But it wasn't me who left the pieces lying on the floor But it's me who's out here in the rain knocking at your door Paying the price, for all of his lies - HELLO . Im back posting yo (: Hahahaa , i've decided to stop letting my blog rot . As what Besty says , "Its getting very dusty here ." LOL . Andands , stop asking me what happen between me and THEM . Cuz i really dont wish to talk about it . If you guys have anything with me , say it in my face . You dont have to go around and twist stories . That is childish , i tell you . Get over it , girl . If you see me in school , the answer should be pretty clear (: Im getting sick of this , bahhhhhhhhhh . I CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN :DD ! Comments comments ? LOL . Ohohh , i begged/pleaded with Besty to teach me to make blogskins and she agreed ! :D (i think, hahaha !) Wo shi dian nao bai chi :x Translation ; Im a computer idiot :x HOHO . {Dont critisise , not everybody can make blogskins okay . Even if you can , it may not be all that nice . Got that .} A piece of good news . Passed all my core subjects common tests :D The only thing left , History . Hopefully i dont screw it up . But my results arent all that pretty . Just glad i passed all of them , so cheers for me (: Im not showing off or anything , so keep any comments to yourself . I've got lots of projects currently , and im rushing through all of them . Plus i need to study and revise more on my maths and science . I seriously dont understand what the teachers are teaching these few days . Oh wells , better self study moreeee . I really need to improve my studies to get into a good class next year }: Okay , i gotta go . Will be back posting tmr or next week , hehs . Cheers people ! (: |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: