|
Im okayyyyyyyyy now (:
Sunday, August 17, 2008
3:32 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Is that really too much to ask for ? I give up , i can no longer go on . God knows when i will break down . Why must all this happen ? If someone was to blame , i rather the person be me . /IT ENDS TONIGHT . No more crying , no more tears . No more doubts , no more problems . No more anger , no more pain . Im over it , and i hope everything goes on as it should be [: 3weeks ; how much longer ? 2days ; awaaaaaaaaating 14 ! 1week ; Shoppingspreeeee ! Im okay nowwwwwww ! :D i super love you laaaaaa <3 |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: