|
Paint the skies with shades of grey .
Monday, August 11, 2008
9:41 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
HELLOALLLLL . Im bored . Im moody . Im angry . Im sad . Im happy . Im depressed . Im hyper . Im gloomy . (*Italics means not true .) Ohkayyy , whatever . Im having mixed feelings right now . And i have absolutely no idea why ): I get constant moodswings so dont expect this to be something new ayes . Why do i have the sudden feeling of breaking down ): I cant take it anymore . Nobody ever listens to me , Nobody really tries to understand me . you say you are willing to share my problems with ME , you say you'll never leave ME , you promised ME hell loads of things , you say you would share your problems with ME , but did you really do all those things ? Boy , i miss you , i love you and i need you . I mean it ): Bye . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: