<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


Thursday, August 07, 2008 10:05 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Seems like just yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
Used to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything felt so right
Unbreakable , like nothing could go wrong
-
2 days left till National Day :D
12 days left till somethingsomething :D
Time really flies , doesnt it .
In a blink of an eye , half a year just passes by you .
How i wish i could turn back time .
Oh wells .

Anyways .
I begged Mummy real long to let me use the computer on a THURSDAY .
Tsk , i mean what difference does it make , since tmr doesnt have any lessons except celebrations in school ?
And its just 3 frigging hours -.-
I rather spend that time at home and replenish on my sleep , my gosh .
So like the teachers considered tmr as a holiday , they piled up all the homework on us .
Hello , its like half a day gone in sch la . Cheh .
They keep stressing that we have 4 days of holiday and so on .
Sheesh , typical of them . HAHAHA .
So , im only touching my homework tmr , or Sunday .
I wanna spend National Day at home watching parade la :x
Cheri's gonna be in it , so we're gonna see if the camera's gonna spot them :D

Since they've apologised to me , im pretty much okay with them now .
I dont wanna be like what i am in the past ,
I guess partly it must have been my fault to what had happened ,
But everything's in the past ,
So i rather not talk about it .
But yeahs , we've patched up . (literally)
Ohoh , I MISS VENUS ):
She didnt come sch for 2 days becuase she's sick .
Suddenly it feels like there was a lack of laughter within the class or something . Hmms .
Awww . Takecare and get well soon babe (:

Today's HomeEcons Practical was fun :D
Made CurryPuffs , and because i couldnt eat anything spicy , i let Mummy be my guinea pig , wahahahs ><
Had to do with Khairudy as Radiah was absent .
He doesnt know how to slice an onion properly oke , slice darn long i tell you -.-
And he complained it was hard , TSK .
I did the fryingggg , but i was scared of the oil and the heat -.-
Kuku , i know .
So out final product was nice la , crispy on the outside :D
Hahahaha .

Shall end here .
Till then .

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: