|
Self Confidence is what i need (:
Saturday, August 16, 2008
1:27 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
After a night of crying and thinking , i've got what i needed to know . Its her opinions , her words , her thoughts , Not his , and i believe he will never do that to me (i hope) . Knowing that there's that little possibility is enough for me to be happy . I dont know if im considered the victim here , or her (?) But whatever it is , i hope i wont regret my own decision . Im holding on , yes i am . Maybe i was just jealous , or maybe i just dont have confidence in myself , no confidence that i'll ever be the one he really loved. After everything , i still trust him , love him , miss him . Yes i do . But the fact remains , I lack self confidence and i dont know how to express/control my own feelings . I get too emotional sometimes , and the tears just roll down . So i really dont know how am i gonna be stronger , stronger than before . Someone help me please ? I dont know if you'll be there for me when i needed you the most . But hey , all i need is a shoulder to cry on , thats all . Is that too much to ask for ? Boy, i really do love you ): - Just ignore that previous post , it doesnt matter anymore , i guess . Im over it , and im pretty sure im alright now . Yes , i'll try to cheer up , and thanks for all of your concern guys [: I love you all laaaaa ♥ Anyhooos , Yay , its raining :B I super love rainy days , and i have no idea why . You may say its weird , But rainy days make me calmer :X Yadahs , its not a joke man , im so darn serious about it la . Hmms . I have no idea what im posting , but its just to clear up for the previous post [: A whole lots of rants and tears , so i dont think you would want to read it yo . I've edited that post , read all you want , i didnt change anything in the symbols so dont worry about me removing some parts , cuz i really didnt . I dont think i should hide anything , lest hiding it from myself too . So go ahead and read , comment , think . Thats how easily i get hurt . /End . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: