|
And the worst thing is..
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
10:34 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
I dont need to know , and i dont want to know . If this goes on any longer , i really dont know when i'll break down okays . Maybe even before Eoys ? Arghs . There's too much things i have to face , alone . I really cant go on anymore . I hate being treated differently , I hate those constant stares by them , I hate everything that has happened , I hate this man , Alot of vulgaritites are coming out , and the only reason is , i cant suppress my feelings any longer . Its killing me inside, i really need to scream everything out before i really really breakdown for real . Im just wasting my tears over things which aint worth it . Why am i becoming like this ? I FEEL SUFFOCATED . I really really need someone to talk to . Someone who gives me real advice , Someone who wouldnt tell anyone else about whatever i've said, Someone who wouldnt use the things i tell them to use against me . I have no idea whys D: I really dont wna the same thing to happen to me again . If i could cry for three days and three nights , slit my wrist like nobody's buisness in the past , God knows what i'll do if it happens again . Fuck laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: