|
Heartbreaks ;
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
9:49 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Why is it that everytime im happy , even for that short while , the mood somehow goes away and tears soon replaced that smile ): /Thanks sh for cheering me up [: (you never fail to make me laugh until kisiao , hahahhaa :X) Pray hard it doesnt rain tmr , my gosh . I dont wanna walk through mud with shoes that have holes -.- Now i know why learning journeys and cip trips can be quite &*(@#))*(^$ Yupyups . And i dont wanna have moquitoes biting meeeeeeee , omgomg , where's my insect repellant ?! Okay , im just acting childish , bahhhhhhh . Goodbye . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: