|
Three ; &The Faith Is Fading .
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
8:34 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
GOOD LUCK ALL SEC4&5's SENIORS FOR THEIR O' PRELIMS/N LEVELS [: CHINTENG di , POHYI mei , JIAYOUS FOR PSLE WORHS [: For the time being , im trying to keep everything off my mind and just concentrate on my studies . I hope i can do it [: Eoys are around the corner , i dont wanna think about anything else . TeresaAngKaiHui , i make sth clear . I have nothing to do with him la , stop spouting nonsense can -.- He call me that , since when i happy . Piang eh -.- You continue , i start the ahpeh thing again hor :X Hohohooooooos ~ I MISS VINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ): |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: