|
Saturday, September 20, 2008
9:26 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
To Her ; What i do again -.- I did not ignore your words okays , but like what i told you , letting go of someone you love alot is hard , you understand this dont you . Since when did i think i was right ? Like , uhhhh . I think you misinterpreted my words , somehow . But whatever it is , I dont wna be enemies or whatever with you , just normal senior and junior can ? :/ If i offended you somehows , sorryyyyyyyy ! |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: