|
I love DEAREST to the max :D
Monday, November 03, 2008
9:13 AM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
I know sometimes you wonder when I'm not there You feel frustrated thinking that I don't care Cause I don't, answer my phone I don't, return your call I don't, do all the things That I, once did before Changed blogskin (!) Done by Dearest yo :D Hohohoho , i love her like crazy luhs ! Nah , see your credits bigbig here :D Thankyouuuuuuus for all the hard work you put in to help me w this bs :D Thankyouuuuuuus for all the songs :D Thankyouuuuuuus for th ss you edited for meeeeeeeeeee :D Hahahahhahahas . Next , HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATIQAH BABY ! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENGYI ! :D Hohohooos , Okays , so my blog is dead . Blah , whatever lahs , haha . Like anyone even bothers to read . All my rants and boring stuff (?) -.- Hmm , so have been busy w SYF trainings and stuff . Sort of quarrelled w Dearest (?) Haiyooos D: But we're okay now :D And my audi level lerh ! Level 17 , yay yay yay :D 50 percent more to 18 , chiong ahs :D Andands, Old songs are backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ! HOHOHOHOs. I feel so luosuo , o.o LOL , Ohkay byes . Off to auditionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D Three , Eight , Ten (!) |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: