|
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
4:53 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"I dont miss you, i miss the person i thought you were." Try joking around w me , and see what i'll do . Go away before i get nasty . Okays . Back from cca . Damn tiring , but fun(?) i guess. Hoho . Did like only half the exercise cause halfway heart suddenly beat very fast again -_- Damn it luhs , cannot breathe properly so instructor tell me go outside breathe in fresh air ._. LOL , so went out & came in. Heart suddenly start again . I can hear it , like so damn loud can . SCARY o.o Slight headache after that . Felt better after awhile , went back to dance . Fun luhs , ahahaha . Went bus stop w Twins & Krismine . Started playing over there like small kids , hohohoho :D I miss the laughters i once had . Eh remember what we deal ah Krismine , saboooo :D :D Sian , im in no mood luhs :/ Dont know whys ? Waiting endlessly sucks okays . Nehneh, blueberry ASS just called , he's voice is gayyyyyy :D Yes gay , and no pinching tmr got it -_- I dont wna my face red marks here and there . LMAO. So tmr is confirmed , i hope im not late , again :B Gahgahs , shall go audi awhile , see if i can MANAGE to get my mood back :/ May (or may not) edit this post later. [Edited] I may have the mood , may not have the mood . Becauseeeeeeeee, Firstly , i was already not in the mood . Secondly , YOU had to piss me off. Thirdly, parents came home kpkb w me. Lastly, that pretence is killing me. Ughhhhhhhhs. Today was supposed to be a :) day. But it turned out to be a :( day. Why did it become a :( day when it was supposed to be a :) day? Because of your :X replies , im :/ like hell . HAHAHAHHAAA , okays. Was busy entertaining myself :B Off to audi , goodbyes {: |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: