|
Pissed.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
3:59 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. I have had enough of everything okay. Oh yeah, so its partly my fault for not wanting to tell you anything. I dont wna talk about this anymore. TIRED. THANKS FOR THOSE WHO STUCKED BY ME, and for all the advices and stuff (: I've made a choice which i know i wont regret. Taking one step as it counts. [edit] HOWEVER YOU WNA SAY IT. IF YOU THOUGHT MY FEELINGS FOR YOU WERE NONSENSE FROM THE START, SO BE IT. AND I DONT SEE THE POINT WHY I SHOULD EXPLAIN TO YOU ANYTHING IF YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN ANYWAYS. Whats over, is over. [/edit] |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: