<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


HAPPY CNY ! (:
Monday, January 26, 2009 6:00 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Omygod. There are like so many people in my house now. And im cramped to one corner of the living room ._. Sheeeesh , my lil' cousin's butt is sticking at my face and Yiwei (oldercousin) who's helping Mama do FREE manicure and pedicure, the medicinal soap smell is killing me . *faints. I need a breatherrrr . I envy Mamaaaaaa ! :X
-----------
HAPPY CNY ! :D
Hope everyone gets loads and loads of angbaooooooos ! Hoho .

Woke up around 9am(?) cuz BigUncle came ._. So early canxzx , i was half-deadddd -.- Woke up and go washed up. Ate breakfast , showered, off to Grandma's house :D
HAHAAHA, on the way saw someone , zz . But nevermind , my mood wasnt affected , HOHO !
Reached around 1plus or so , snacked on goodies and ate steamboat for lunch ._. And im eating it again for dinner later ! Ohgoshhhhhhh . Hogged my aunty's Nintendo DS until it was time to go home , lol . Her handmade jellies are awesome okays . Headed home and waited for relatives to come for reunion dinner ._. And yay , i got angbaoooos ! (: I have this feeling that this year's angbaos sure lesser than last year , confirm plus chop -.- Daddy didnt give me one this year manxzxz ! Rawr !
Going to Dad's friend's house later , i have no idea for what . Most probably leaving house around 8plus 9plus , hmm .
Not going ! Cousins stayed tooooo late , so didnt manage to go D: Angbaos flyaway , tsk . Im sucha moneyfaced girl , HAHA ! :B

Crap , i cant reply Baby's msg D: My bloody phone keep restarting ON ITS OWN, and i cant reply . Ahhhhhh , so sorry !

Ohohoh ! And I changed blogskinnnnn ! Hoho , comments comments :D I know its plain and boring . HAHA , im tired of the colourful skins , geeez . Maybe the next one will be a colourful one . Hmm .

Off to steamboat dinnerrrrrrrr !

{edited}
I hate steamboats -.- They give me the runs , zz .
Agreed aye , Venus ? :D Get well soon babe !
Daddy&Mummy's downstairs at cousin's house , idk doing what . Most prob what adults do on Cny. TSK ! LOL , :X And im stuck at home alone , sheesh . Always pangseh me alone . Rawrsxzx.
I miss Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy D:

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: