|
Friday, January 16, 2009
8:44 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Honestly, i dont even wna bother about it anymore. Primary school friends are fake? Yeah. And when you move on to Jc/Poly, i guess you're gonna say, secondary school friends are fake? -.- How contradicting. And you, PLEASE LAH HOR, I BITCH SIBOH, KNN GET YOUR BLOODY FACTS RIGHT LAH HOR. I fuck off? You can fuck off too :D Cuz you know why ? You dk what happened, what she said is HER own side of the story. Have you heard mine ? No? Then shut the fuck up. I backstab her huh ? Her besty for 3 years backstab her? I throw her in dustbin and teat her like shit har. Oh , now i know how she feels aye. Omfg , i wonder is who backstab who. Get your bloody facts right lah hor. Anyhow shoot mouth, think before you speak. She say i changed, yah i know that. Does she even realise that she changed as well ? And im not the only person who could tell . Please dont act big behind the computer screen . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: