|
I miss camppppppppp . D:
Sunday, January 25, 2009
9:27 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Ohgosh. You'll never imagine me saying this ever. But believe it or not, I MISS CAMP ): The times everybody shared crying and laughing together, having the best times of our lives. Ahhh, i miss you guys, the trainers, all those fun times, those heartwrenching moments. Geeeez. When we first stepped into camp, we were all a bunch of whining kids, crying out for their mummies and complaining about almost everything. But now, looking back, camp wasnt so bad afterall. And it seemed really really fun and enjoyable back then. Golly, this must have been the best camp i ever went to in my 15 years on Earth . Cuz i usually hate going to camps, HAHA ! Ohohhhh ! I went around bloghopping cuz i was bored , and i found some of the trainers blogs ! Woooohs ~ HAHAHA. Cant imagine how bored i was just now, sheeesh . /I need a new blogskinnnnnnnn ! Gahgahs. {edited} Venusssssssss ! Cheerupppp ayes . He aint worth it . Jerks like him are better off dead . And its CNY , so takecare and drink more water ! :D |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: