|
MIA ~
Sunday, January 04, 2009
9:21 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
School's starting tomorrow, no more lappy. Bahhhhs~ Would be mia awhile (: Anyways, I promised someone a happy post, but apparently nothing seems to be going my way, and How much of a hypocrite can you be. Trusted you and stuff. Told you how i felt. Turns out you're just the same as everyone else. I guess i should really learn to choose my friends. Arghxzxzx, pffttttt. M-I-A , M-I-A! DONT MISS ME :D "So take a bow Cause you've taken everything else You played the part Like a star you played it so well Take a bow Cause this scene is coming to an end I gave you love All you give me was pretend So now take a bow... " Take a bow - Leona Lewis. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: