|
Zzzz.
Friday, January 02, 2009
8:18 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
ZZZZZ, Ohyeah? That was like after how long then you start doing that? How am i supposed to know how we last 8 months. For whatever you did to me, for whatever that has happened, i forgave you over and over. How many chances have i already given you. Dont say i didnt give you a second chance okays. I acted like nothing happened. I smiled in front of you. I said nothing happened to me. Not because i didnt want to tell you, if things were so easy to be spoken out, i wouldnt have to hide my stupid feelings right. You know how miserable i felt then? You, have never tried to put yourself in my shoes either. Yes i didnt mention all these to you. How badly i cried and how i went through that whole period, you will never know and will never understand. I didnt had feelings for him since long ago, and idc if you choose to believe it or not. Up to you to think whatever you like. Did you bother to go and think for me? Yeah? How about you saying all those sweet nothings and it all comes down to you still having feelings for her? And im not talking about recently. And i dont blame her cuz she herself didnt wish to be involved in this huh. From the beginning, I DID ASK YOU IF YOU CHOSE ME BECAUSE SHE SAID SOMETHING, WHAT DID YOU SAID THEN? You said no. Thereafter what happen? My fault isit? HELLO? Think about how many promises you have made to me. When something happened to your grandpa, i was there for you werent i. When i really needed someone, were you ever there? You werent, my friends were. Oh dont tell me what happen between you and her. I dont wanna know anything. Oh, nobody's shedding crocodile tears for you. I gave you a death penalty? I gave you chances, you didnt treasure it. And you expect me to give you another one? When you went for your course, i never even said a word of complain okay. Yeah let me regret, whatever. Yahyah my fault. Everything my fault lah okay. Just blame me. Zzz. (edited for my jie sake, hahaha :X) |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: