|
Random :D
Sunday, February 22, 2009
4:54 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Studying ~ There's maths common test tmr. Oh great, im sooooooo dead. Lets die together, Venus :/ And if Mrs Tan's the one setting the paper, hah , there goes my maths. Greaaaaat. Right now, me and Venus are looking at poly courses available. HAHAHA. I know, its like 1 more year before i take O's and im looking at it already. It doesnt hurt to have a goal in mind whaaaaaaat :D Went to change my spects and get my contacts this morning. Took damn long to choose one design. Mummy wanted me to get the white one ._. But i look weird in white right :/ LOL. Chose the black and red one (again) , and then they told me my degree only increase by 25 in 2years :D Im so proud of myself, HOHOHO :D Mummy bought the normal contacts for me w/o the shang guang thingy o.o Hahs , its for my performance . Getting both next Monday after school [: Damn tired out , all those schoolwork, dance and remedials, i abdolutely have no time to rest man :/ Ohwells. Post next week, after all my common tests :D COME COME I POST BIGBIG FOR YOU. YOU BLOODY FUCKTARD, YOU MUST BE MENTALLY DISORIENTED. I DESPO? OH PLEASE. AT LEAST I DONT GO AROUND FLIRTING LIKE SOME BITCH HOR. JOLLY WELL MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS . MY PARENTS DIDNT LIKE HER BECAUSE OF CERTAIN REASONS, AND MY GOSH. I DONT DENY IM STUPIDER THAN HER, BUT AT LEAST I DONT HAVE AN ATTITUDE LIKE YOURS. I WAS NEVER SMARTER THAN HER ANYWAY. AND YOU MUST BE CHILDISH TO THINK THAT MY PARENTS DIDNT LIKE HER JUST BECAUSE SHE BECAME SMARTER THAN ME. HAH ! LIKE I EVEN BOTHER IF SHE IS. Got her, then im invisible aye. I seriously wonder what happened between you and her. Oh you can see her online, whereas you cant see me when i was online 119432 hours ago? You still can call me your jie, seriously i wonder whats wrong with you. Tmd. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: