|
Happy birthday ! [:
Sunday, March 01, 2009
9:43 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Im backkkkkk! I was lazy to post these few days, pardon me ayes . Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEINI JIE , ♥ ! I LOVE YOUUUUU ! You really need to find one day to take your present from me ._. Okay, i have no reason to blog these days too. Except that i've gotten both my Physics and Chemistry papers back , and i changed my blogskin ? Nothing much aye . So overall i passed Comb.Science with an A2? Yeahs , around there. Changed my blogskin cuz i felt like it, and i was sick of the greyish one. Hahahas, i have short attention span :S I loveeeeeee this skin okay ! Though i had a hard time aligning it, geeeeeesz. Collecting my new spects, contacts :D And also , my bf tee from Karyl, along with Krismine tmr , cant waaaaait [: So loooooong my lovelies , ♥. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: