<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


lost.
Friday, March 27, 2009 8:52 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.

No words can express how im feeling now.
Im really tired, both emotionally and physically. Even after everything, things still turn out this way. How im appearing in front of you isnt what i feel inside. I may look like im okay, im fine. I smile, i laugh, i play, i joke, i appear normal and cheerful, like i've always been in school. But is that really how i feel inside ? Im lost, confused, and really hurting. But who really understands. Not you, not her, not him, not them. And i guess, not even myself too.

Now im standing here, watching you from afar. As we drift further apart, reality starts to fade. Everything becomes a blur. And from this, everything seems to be just like a dream. I woke up, found tears in my eyes. Realised, everything had already happened, as if it happened yesterday.

No matter how much tears i shed, how much time i actually spent thinking of you, it all doesnt matter anyway. Your words cut me so deep, lingers in my heart, hurting every inch of it.
SOMEONEHELPMEPLEASE.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: