|
Breaking down.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
4:26 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Tell me why , why did everything come back to me . why did it had to be those . why did i take everything for what it was . why did it made it hard for both of us . why did everything ended up this way . why did i still think of it . why did that happened . why did i cry . I need to pull myself back together , now . I still have tons of questions in my mind right now , which i really cant find the words to express them . Luckily for me , there's still dance and midyears for me to think about , relieved from all these . I guess it all doesnt matter now, right .. No , its not who you think it is . It comes from a long way back . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: