|
Sunday, April 12, 2009
6:52 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
3cheers and 3cheers and 3cheers for us :DGot some of the photos from Cheri and Venus already , yay . Will post it up soon . Yesterday's bus ride was boring, sat on the bus for like 30+ mins or so , and this old ahpok keep looking at me , prolly 'cause i keep adjusting in the seat -.- I cannot sit still for very long , lol . Reached Grandma's house around 4.30 or so. They pampered me with food ! Yay yay :D Hahahaha , im so easily contented with food , tsk . I really have nothing to post about, Mama's friend's gatehring last night was hell boring, with nothing to do, although the clubhouse was damn cool :D TagReplies , zur: haha.yar.i was looking ard till u look n smile at me.i was like"hu cud dat be?"...den i knew it was jamie n i was like "woah!" After all , you’re just a boy . You don’t understand . And you don’t know how to love a girl . You dont know how much hurt a girl goes through. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: