<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


'Fess up, girl .
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 7:52 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Why not just put your name down huh, or you want me to do it for you ? (:

Yeah im not better so ? I never said i was better, sheesh. Oh please, this is so hilarious, you're just rebutting every other point im saying against you, ahhahaha. Twitting is disgusting , seriously.

I didnt say i was a princess , and at least i dont act as though the whole world revolves around me (:
I dont need to have my way, not like you.

I never said i was more mature than Teresa , but at least im not as childish and low life as you. I never grow up ? Hah, yeah i know i havent grow up, and at least i dont ACT mature. I know i dont even act my age, so ?

Okay , then dont expect your own secrets to be kept too, you're no better than me.

You want to know whats the untruth , i'll tell you whats the untruth. I dont cyberstead, as you claimed i did, Teresa didnt act neither did she faked the whole story about that guy up. Its true that you're saddistic.

Oh please, i never said YOU were the one who stalked my blog, you assumed yourself. Who's the thinkskinned one.
I reflect on myself? Yeah sure i would, and i have been reflecting on myself since you started to hang out with the clique. I dont need a friend like you either, a friend like you is not needed.

Lmao, who the heck you talking to, me or her ?


shiv: yo jamie haha...gud luck 4 ur performance......haha i was bored so yeaaaaa hows BANGS haha :D
/Yo ! LOL, tyvm ! Hahahaha, you ask her yourself (:

zurhairi: Ms Chua say dun Assume.u will make an ASS out of U and ME.haha.=D
/LOL, hahahaha.

Oi: OI. NOTHING. haha. juz looking around.
/You are ?

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: