|
Pissed.
Friday, April 03, 2009
9:01 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Prolly you would think that i didnt care, all i care about is myself. Yeah, maybe im such a person, maybe i really am, in ALL of your eyes. For once, today, i opened up my eyes and saw. Back at dance, when you were scolded my her, i didnt know. I wasnt there. How was i to know what she had told you. I know you needed some time alone. After someone came down and told us you were injured, i ran up the stairs despite the injury, you werent there, you didnt see, but i really did. But who cares anyway. All of the rest of you thought i was faking my injury. YEAH YOU WISH. Fuck everything. Yeah you wished my injury was fake, nobody knows how bloody hell it hurts. Those cold hard stares you guys gave me when i told you it was painful, like as if im lying. Trust, hah. Such a word no longer exists in my life. If people could be trusted, i wouldnt have ended up in this state. Darnit. I hope all's okay now. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: