|
Syf.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
7:43 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
SYF'S OVER (!!!) (inserts big grins and screams) Thanks to those who wished us goodluck during the past few weeks and today too, [: Dancers , we all put in our best , lets hope the best for the results on Friday yeah ! I screwed up, yeah i did . I somehow knocked into Surekka when running , and i tripped over Nabila's leg when turning for the last part and my hat flew.. I swear i could almost cry then , gah . But at least i still finished the whole dance until the lighting went out , [': Thankyou Sherri for helping me throughout , thanks alot alot alot . I teared abit after it ended , and then ! Giltter got into my eyes and my right-eye contact lens ran. And god , it hurt that badly i had to take it out . Sherri helped me , and so did Mdm Rozila . Sorry though , i made you unable to watch some school's performances :/ The performances were awesome , like seriously . I felt so demoralized because of the mistake that i made , ]: No photos , didnt had the time to camwhore, awwwww . And Nabila , its okay luh , i should have seen your leg coming when i was turning , heh :/ Edit this post later , if im freeee . |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: