|
Where were you when i needed you ?
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
9:05 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Doubts. Any comments about this post, to yourself. You wanna comment about it, go ahead. Low life. You know what, forget it. Whatever i said to you just forget it. Whatever i meant to say, just forget it. Seriously, nobody knows how much it hurts to know okay. This week has been a really rough week, im already stressed out. I cant cope with my schoolwork, i dont have enough rest, im going home late everyday because of dance practices and i sleep in almost every class because i dont have enough sleep. Even my POA teacher can tell how stressed out i am. I really want to talk to somebody who's willing to listen, without a hint of unwillingness. I dont want to turn back, i dont want history to repeat itself. I dont want everything to go back to how it was. I dont want the past. I dont want these kind of life. I dont want everything. I just want myself back. Its getting really hard for me to smile like as if im really happy. So what if i screamed, i shouted, i laughed, i smiled ? All for the sake of putting on a brave front ? Whats with all these. So much for trusting huh. A bunch of crap, bullshit. I know there's still dance and my studies to cope with. But if i could really cope with them, why should i be bothering about all these now. This feeling sucks okay. Wrenched up inside, maybe you dont know how hard it is for me to say, to talk to you about whatever i had already said. Whats the use of saying all those now, its all too late, and i cant turn back time. Time, if we could control it, i wouldnt want to know how it feels at this part of my life. 我已经好累, 好累了. Thankyou Nadia for listening to me in class and comforting me when i needed it, Shanhuai and Edwin for willing to listen too. Hearts. Its over, everything's over. Im over crying, over thinking of it, over trusting. From now onwards, its me , my close friends , my family, dance, my studies and nothing else. No you , no doubts , no more. You said you'll still be there when i needed you, but where are you now. You dont even care anymore. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: