<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


Differences,
Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:13 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"Tears started welling up my eyes, as soon as i read that line."
Listening : Unbeautiful by Lesley Roy. ♥
(Oh how the lyrics made sense, sigh)

Sometimes, people will never understand how others feel and how they are actually affected by small little things, even the most harmless ones.
I've seen the stongest friendship falling apart because of a small mistake. And now, i realise friendships are really fragile. So are relationships. As for that area, for me, i don't wish to talk about it.

I guess everything's part of life. A cycle which repeats itself.

Today's a really really really humid day. No mood to learn anything today. Part of the time my mind was drifting elsewhere. And Krismine didn't come to school today :( Damn lonely. Nadia brokedown during Literature, cheerup dear. You'll be fine alrights, smile moreee ! Anything, there's always me okay :) After school, minimart to buy cup noodles for lunch. Ate with Venus, Teresa & Jonas. The rest had classes so they went off first. Lompang Teresa's dad's car. Thankyouverymuch (!) :D

Holidays, first week packed, second week, halfway packed. I'm left with 2 weeks to do my big pile of holiday assignments. Shitassxz, its every single subject okay ! I even have Chinese project (which Darryl and Ryan will not do, i know :x) and idk how i'm going to complete it, afterall, i do not interact much with Kimberly (ahemahem). Speaking of which Kimberly has the same birthday as me :D ! Hahahaha. Darryl Lim, you sabo me be leader, in the end you not doing the project, whats the use leyz ._. Lol .

Last day of school tomorrow :) ! Can't wait. But it doesn't feel like last day because of all the remedials i have to attend. But it's okay, i don't mind maths remedial , yay. Hopefully, i don't fall asleep (like usual). Use your hands campaign and getting back our report books tomorrow, it's gonna be a boring day.

Oh now i know people do read my blog, but they don't tag ley -.- Especially you lah , ZURHAIRI. And cheerup lahz, you (and nadia) haven't veen very hyper these days mansxz, tomorrow's our last day sitting as the foursome, (inserts sadface), so talk and crap more okay ! :D :D :D I'll miss the fun times we all had spent laughing and chitchatting together as a group :)

Stupid Edwin. -.- Tempt me somemore lahz, i can't change my phone nor line until August leyz ! Idiotttttt . Its okay, by then i'll have a new-er phone then yours, HAHAHA. 2 years and 363 days mentality boy O:

I practically just typed an essay long post in my private blog, kudos to me ^^ Hahahaha . I love my private blog, its suppose to be inspirational (to myself) yet stupid. Serves as a reminder too, i guess. Lolol :D

Pfffftt , shan't act stupid anymore. I suddenly have a sudden hatred for twitters, sheeeeesh. -.- And i just found out there's a JAMIE in Sec1 leyyy ._. Yes, same spelling as mine. Call me slow, but yah. I thought i was the only Jamie in the school with this spelling, lololz. Okay nevermindz {:

THANKYOU JUANHUI FOR THE SONG (!) :D

Suddenly nothing makes sense to me anymore..

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: